Please carefully read the eligibility criteria. Some restrictions apply.
Fields of study: All disciplines are eligible.
- The program is restricted to universities in the Atlantic provinces in the year 2012;
- Applications are by nomination only. Each university may nominate ONE candidate;
- Each institution sets its own internal policies and procedures concerning the selection
of its nominee;
- Candidates must have completed the first year of their first bachelor degree program
by the deadline date of June 1 in a Canadian educational institution which is a member or
affiliated to a member of Universities Canada;
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time and be entering the second year
of their first bachelor degree program;
- Candidates must have Canadian citizenship or permanent residency by June 1, 2012.
Value: $9,000 CAD
available: Four (4) scholarships.
Tenable for up to three consecutive years or until first bachelor degree is obtained.
institutions: Any Canadian educational institution which
is a member,
or affiliated to a member of the Universities Canada.
For more information: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application form (PDF format)
Guidelines (PDF format)